September 3, 2013

My Hope is Found

My Hope Is Found, Cadence of Grace Series #3   -     
        By: Joanne Bischof



My Hope is Found is the third book of the Cadence of Grace series by Joanne Bischof.  The story of Lonnie and Gideon comes to a dramatic conclusion!

You have followed the tale of Lonnie and Gideon’s life together:  a “shot-gun” wedding, initial struggles with their marriage, an unwanted separation and finally, a reunion.  However, this tale does not come without pain and tears.  Gideon is finally released from an earlier marriage and returns home; only to find Lonnie engaged to another man!

You keep hoping that Lonnie and Gideon will finally live as man and wife; but you won’t find the answer until the very last pages!

 
I received this book from Waterbrook Multnomah in exchange for my unbiased review