October 21, 2013

I, Saul






















Jerry Jenkins brings the following scripture to life in his newest novel titled I, Saul.

2 Timothy 9-12
Do your best to come to me quickly, for Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, and Titus to Dalmatia.  Only Luke is with me.  Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in my ministry.  I sent Tychicus to Ephesus.  When you come, bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas, and my scrolls, especially the parchments.

As always, Jerry Jenkins has filled this novel full of suspense and action as he moves between current day and 1st century Rome.  First, you will follow Augustine Knox, a young seminary professor, from Texas to Italy, as he rushes to the distress call of a dear friend.  Then, you will find yourself in a dark dungeon, as Luke hurries to the side of his dear friend, Paul, the apostle. 

So many details will come out of both storylines.  Hang on for a wild ride!!!!!


I received this book from Worthy Publishing in exchange for my unbiased review