March 28, 2014

A Beauty So Rare




















I hadn't read any Tamera Alexander novels since I completed her Fountain Creek Chronicles series.  I must say by the time I reached the end of A Rare Beauty, I was once again a fan. 

This 470 page novel by Tamera Alexander was longer than my typical read, but I must say I enjoyed every page.  I felt like I was walking with Eleanor Braddock, in every every moment, as she placed her aging father in an institution that could look after his needs much better than she could; and then, find a way to move on with her life.  Not an easy task it seems as a single 30-year-old woman in late 18th century Nashville.  Enjoy the journey with Eleanor as you learn what God had planned for her!

I will look forward to reading the other novels in Tamera Alexander's Belmont Mansion series!


I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for my unbiased review